Friday, May 2, 2008

you dont know ME and I.

So yeah,

I thought you people were my friends.Im not mentioning names here.You guys should know better who you people are..

You guys could have confront me when all this issue happened,right?But then you people backed away from me silently,leaving me here wondering stuffs all alone and talked ill behind my back.
I've been there always,hanging out and making fool out of myself just to entertain you all when ever Im around .


If you really want to judge me,you should have not listen to one side of the story,but mine too.How true can that statement of myself from others be? Ask me questions and I'll give out my answers,without hiding anything.Then you can judge and label me as nasty as you guys want to,I wouldnt mind SERIOUSLY.

I've been keeping low and didnt want to trouble anyone before.Cause I've respected each and everyone of you all.I know I behave like a kid and look immature,that doesnt mean my head can be played like a football,right?


I do have feelings too.I've kept my cool and been keeping quiet all these while ,but not anymore .

so yeah,CONFRONT me kayh? I'll be waiting ..


gayee quoted : All of us are selfish and hypocritical at some point of time in life. Don't deny it. Don't stereotype me.I dont like it.

No comments: