Monday, May 19, 2008

kisah silam saturday and sunday ku.

Aight,Im back again :D
WOAH,one week didnt update this blog.Who ever yang missed me in this one week gap,please go to my friendster account,and leave me 'MISS YOU' comments kayh :P
er,btw I DONT WANT GLITTERY IMAGES!



ALRIGHT
let me brief out a little bout my stay in Kumutha Akka's place last saturday[17/5] :)

PENDAHULUAN

  • 6pm(cant really recall the exact timing) reached her place.
  • waited fer her under her block.
  • Noticed a cun sarekehh walking outside her block.
  • while checking her out,I controled macho and acted cool.
  • the sarekeh came nearer and ..CHEIKKK..it was kumutha akka ler.wasted my 3mins checking the so called sarekeh :(
  • went up to her house with her.
  • SHE MADE ME THE BEST MILO EVER :D SEDAPPPP!

ISI ISI PENTING

  • Called Siva macha and Maha akka/made plans to watch Kuruvi 2nd round-ONLY fer kumutha akka's sake,tiada apa yang lebih or kurang.
  • Movie plan di'switch kan to IRON MAN cause Siva macha and Maha Akka ugut dowana tag in if we're going fer kuruvi.
  • After the movie ,we went fer makan and talked oore kathey.Er,they talked.I listen ne :)
  • Then went to Maha akka's house,sambung the oore kathey session there and checked out her award/certs for..

OH YEAH,CUTTTTTT ..

Lupak intro the celebrity plak..Maha Akka/Mahaletchumi Tavamany is one of the finalist for the 2008's BMW Shorties Competition.Her shortfilm-SING IN THE RAIN received Honourable Mention Award..BANGGA SIOT :D


CLICK HERE for further information and TO VIEW the shorties

  • We also played UNO cards! HAHAHHA.Kumutha Akka cudnt understand the method of this game eventho we played fer SO MANY rounds.Aihh!
  • Bout 5am,Kumutha Akka and aku left Maha Akka's place and headed straight to mcD.Ordered breakfast set and blah'ed ke Kumutha Akka's house.
  • Tidur'ed and woke up bout 12pm.Gt ready and againnn we went to mcD fer lunch.

PENUTUP

  • 3pm-Hantar her back and said BYE BYE IM GONA MISS YOU to each another :( I misssss her,I mean I REALLY AM! :)


After that,I went out with my two favourite Uniten Machas! Deva and Seelan :) They're really F U N to hangout with.AHEM..They're still SINGLE and AVAILBALE,ladies :P

MORE STORIES BOUT EM with pics WILL BE POSTED in nother 2 weeks time :D HAHAHA.NANTIKANLAH..

Manusia and their ayats...

Maha Akka - "you need to talk more,dont just keep quiet.TALKKKKKKK"

Kumutha Akka - " MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE PART WHERE I MIXED MILO FER YOU!!!"

Siva Macha - " machann,why la you're diff now.Why like so feminine edy?!"

Deva and Seelan - " Cha,nowdays feminine edy ayhh *laffs*"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hoi..wer got i say include tht milo mixing part all..i said promote my milo skill oni.. hahaha

anyway i misssss u too :( bilakah next visit anda?

Unknown said...

n yea I DONT LIKE UNO CARD GAME.. I ONI LIKE UNO STACKO..but thy oni neva play dat one :((.