Monday, May 5, 2008

Thank You :)


To those who have pushed me

THANK YOU.

Without you,I wouldn't have fallen.



To those who have laughed at me

THANK YOU.

Without you, I wouldn't have cried.



To those who just couldn't love me

THANK YOU.

Without you, I wouldn't have known real love.



To those of you who hurt my feelings

THANK YOU.

Without you, I wouldn't have felt them.



To those of you who left me lonely

THANK YOU.

Without you, I wouldn't have discovered myself.


But, to those who thought I couldn't do it,

it is to you I thank the most because without you,

I wouldn't have tried to stand on my OWN.



gayee quoted: this is my life: respect me. dont hate. dont criticize. Now,
just watch me rise .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

last few lines r 100% correct :(

frm self exp :(