Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Being Random.

I hate admitting this but I am 20 and boy shy
:(
I just realized it just now.

Well today,I went out with this guy.We went for a movie marathon.And I couldn't understand why I was being shy and nervous .I couldn't even talk much and I was basically picking my words just to start a conversation with him.I behaved like a retard
:( but he was nice and he entertained me ALL THE WAYYY. Thanks,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! You made my day .YOU ROCKK ! :D

I just don't know :S I've always been shy around boys . And sometimes im shy infront of girls too:(
Somebody.. ANYBODY.. helpppp me.

Extra info: I have three brothers and I'm normal around these boys at home.I kick,punch and there would be mini WWE session going on at home always.And oh,btw I'm not feminine as well.SO HOW?!


gayee quoted : Taiko like me can be shy too.So dont play play HA!

5 comments:

Mohan^ said...

luckily your FATHER'S FRENZ DID NOT SEE YOU , lucky lucky. :P

gayathrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gayathrie said...

hahaha
sarcastic eh
not in my hometwn aper

Mohan^ said...

I read your deleted comment :P.. we are living in a funny world la .. take care :)

Unknown said...

oii wat is ur deleted comment ler.. i wana knowwwwwww..