Sunday, May 4, 2008

My day starts rempit'ly.


Racing your car on public roads is dangerous and illegal!


But this morning around 8am somewhere nearby my hometown,I did it.Wasnt in purpose.No bad intentions AT ALL.

I was on my way back home from old town.Had to buy some stuffs for my mother.So then,came along this stranger.To be specific,he's an Indian,mid 20's/30's,driving a black satria.NOT GOOD LOOKING,so I WASNT LOOKING much.Both of our cars were side by side at the traffic near XY complex.He revved his engine hard.So my head turned facing his not-so-good-looking-face.He showed me some signs using his both hands as if in asking me to race with him.

I showed my tounge at him and drove forward upon seeing the green light ahead.Then he 'kurang ajar'ly' took over my car and sped off.There wasnt much car around that time,so I thought of showing off a bit back.I sped and took over his car.
Guess he was kind of shocked seeing me over taking him,cause he stopppppppeddddd his car out of sudden and his car went out of control.It drifted,turned 360deg twice before turning upside down and banged the other 4-5 cars behind of his car.

I was stunned.I couldn’t even blink my eyes.I went blank.It was like those scenes in action-packed Hollywood movies, seriously.

and guess what I did after that? I drove off rileks'ly laughing my head off! REAL LIFE DAYTONA mannn.I feel bad for that stranger and the other cars that got included in this incident but heyyy,he was the one who asked for trouble,NOT ME..

gayee quoted : DO NOT TRUST KERETA BUATAN TEMPATAN beb.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.. ku tahu u punyer speed berapa masa tu.. emm emmmm.. wahai polis jpj tolong tutup satu ..bukan bukan..dua dua mata masa gayee rempitttt.. haha

Alif said...

OMG......
wat is this g3.....
pity that fellow...alive or dead huh???
I can get $$$ if i inform kat police rite....okklah u g3 siap sedia to join mama's in sg.buloh....
hahahahah.......moral of the story don't ever sit in d car that g3 drives.....

gayathrie said...

ngek ngekk,you need a strong prooooooof to sabitkan aku bersalah :P i never revealed anything much :P HHAHAH.No la,i pemandu berhemah la ppl.