Friday, May 9, 2008

A convo with a 5year old kid.

It's a phone convo,with my niece.

ME: Heyyy,Deeeeepa!
KID: Chechi!! I want cokilaaaattttttttttttttt!
ME: Ehhh,cannot cannot.Shut up la you.What are you doing?
KID: HAAAAAA..I wan KIT KAT!!
ME: okayh LAHH,I'll buy later.So what are you doing?
KID: I'm doing card,for Achaa.
ME: Ha? For Achaa? Whyy?
KID: For Mother's Day la.You dont know ha chechi??
ME : HAHAHHA,Thengga! since when Achaa become your mother la,he's your FATHERRR! FATHERRRRRRR!!! No use la you going tadika all.Cehh.
KID: Yess ha?
ME: Yea laaa.Eyoo. Do the card for your Amma la kayh.
KID: But my 'cheecher' oni asked us to do card for the person who masak masak and cuci pakaian all at home.
ME: Er,waitttt. Who will masak and cuci clothes at home?
KID: ACHAA LAH chechiii!



I laughed and asked her to continue doing the card for her father then :P




Moral of the convo : To the teachers out there, Be specific and make it real clear on what you want your students to do.
Students,do your homework RIGHT!
Mothers,please STOPPP watching serials at home.



This 'Cheecher' shud have been a little more specific ,to avoid kekeliruan keluarga.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wuahahahaha.. semme jokku.. i wana c ur niece deepa n oso the smart cheecher.. :D

gayathrie said...

HAHAH :p can cann,I'll bongkarkan her identity sooon :P

Alif said...

it's not u the one rite??????
lol....

gayathrie said...

eyh,i look like a 5yr old kid HA?! ciss