Saturday, March 21, 2009

Like pfft.

As I opened my Facebook,I saw many condolence comments on my page .I've deleted all of em.Maybe it's just one of my way to deal with my emotions right now.I don't know.Hope no one would be offended.

As I go on exploring this networking web,I came across a status message which really pissed me off.It stated


image and the name of the person above has been blurred out.


Oh okay,I thought the 'dear friend' of mine would actually be my side comforting me instead of typing all these.Wish you were by my side?Why didn't you? Your arse bones were broken?

No wonder I've been getting many phone calls and text messages.

XX: Hey ,heard of it.Be strong.
g3: erm,who's this pls?
XX: It's XX.Heard of the news.XY stated on his/her Facebook status.
g3:Erm okay.*hangs up*


Yay.It has been advertised via Facebook.You people think that I'll be alright by reading those kind of status messages?Like yahhh,I'm alright.Smiling away for the attention I've got.Pfft.To hell.Anyway thanks for the concern.Greatly appreciated.

ps: Dont go off limits just for the sake of a Facebook status message.Stick to your usual 'XY² has just broken a FUK*NG nail!!' or 'XX is what every man dreams of…. and every girl’s nightmare !!!!!!' . True friendship is not only about sharing our thoughts and feelings over the internet but you being there for a friend when she/he really needs you the most.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, some of them might be sincere, some not. I have no idea myself.

I know how it's like loosing someone you love. I got no words anymore.

none said...

I found out via comment, but I decided not to bug you cause it wouldnt be appropriate, as you need time alone, and the fact your loved ones and relatives are beside you, I knew you would somehow pull it through.. somehow..
I decided not to leave a condolence comment either, I dont find that
right, so since you have posted a post here, Imma gona say, your hero is up there watching and blessing you G3.. kisses

Samyutha

VG said...

SINGAMMM,

i thought of sharing this with you,

'When god solves your problem u have faith in his abilities, when he doesnt solve your problems he has faith on your abilities'

You can RAWRR back and over comes things around you!

I got faith on ur abilities as well. You doesnt need a supportive words to face things around you. You can stand alone.

And a promise i am available 24/7 for u. VERY IKHLAS-ly. =)


TC

நட்புடன் ஜமால் said...

my prayers for your family.

(it's from heart)

LB said...

Came across your blog through Durai's, i lost my father 13 years ago and i hated it when people said they are sorry to hear that and etc so I'm not gonna attempt to do what i don't believe in but as time goes by, things will get much better and that i can say from experience.
In general, i read your entire blog from start to end, just like you read Durai's =)
And i just loved it, i mean when i read Durai's long time ago, i loved it cause he was bold and so are you so instead of the same old crap, yours was great and love your 1st semester final artwork!It's beautiful...